Why Travel with Sidetracks?
- one week each regional tour, or link up to 6 together for the ultimate tour of Germany
- use our tours as 'building blocks' and combine them with your own individual travel components, like visits to friends or family in Europe
- travel with friends, not masses! Rather than travelling in a crowded coach, we use a mini-van, bike, boat, train, subway, gondola...or we just walk.
- our small groups provide a flexible, intimate and relaxing travel experience, plus plenty of chances to mingle with the locals
- guaranteed departures from only 4 participants!
- enjoy insider tips from your tour guide and on specialised locally guided tours
- all tours are always carried out by local guides and most are for the members of our group only, so very personal and small, with plenty of opportunities for questions
- visit well-known sights but also attractions off the beaten track you might never have heard of before
- try delicious local specialties, often hand-made by local artisans
- our tours have been specifically created with travellers from Down Under in mind
- really discover Germany, the heart of Europe - border crossings into some of the 9 neighbouring countries included
- bilingual and bicultural tour guide throughout, who is at home both in Germany as well as Down Under